The NDB Debit Card gives you the recognition and flexibility to carry your account with you, wherever you go. This global card gives you unparalleled access to withdraw cash from innumerable ATMs and can be used to make cashless purchases in millions of establishments worldwide.
This card facilitates payments without cash or cheques. It is an effective money management tool for all banking individuals-either with or without a credit card.
The NDB VISA Debit Card not only allows you to conduct ATM transactions like balance enquiries and cash withdrawals but also provides you with easy access to supermarkets, shopping malls, restaurants and many more merchant establishments locally and internationally.
Combining the wide acceptability of a credit card and the thoughtful prudence of an ATM card, this is the most convenient accessory for you. No more fear of overspending. No more searching for the nearest ATM, Offering comfort and convenience specially to you from NDB Bank. Fill in the Debit Card Application and hand it over to the nearest NDB Bank branch or mail it to us.
- Allows you to pay for your goods and services all over the world in one currency
- Safer than cash!! - Need not worry about carrying or losing money
- 24-hour access to bank (bank-in-wallet)
- Provides a better cash management
- Simplifies monthly accounting routines- Purchase gets directly debited to the savings/current account.
- No fear of over spending –spend up to the limit in the bank account
- All transaction appear on your bank statement
The Visa Debit Card cannot be used for transactions/ payments done through the internet
Service & Price Guide - Debit Cards
|Card Issuance Fee
|Card Renewal Fee
|Monthly Service Fee
|Cash withdrawal from NDB ATMs
|Cash withdrawal from other bank ATMs
|Cash withdrawal from Sampath Bank ATMs
|Balance inquiry from other bank ATMs
|Balance Inquiry from Sampath Bank ATMs
|Card replacement fee
|PIN replacement fee
|Fuel surcharge (per transaction)
||2% (will be refunded)
* First two cash withdrawals charges from other bank ATM's will be refunded.
Card Dispute Resolution
Debit Card User Guide