NDB e-Statements provide you the opportunity to receive the monthly bank statement to your fingertips via email. Want to learn more? You would be contributing to an environmental friendly, greener Sri Lanka.
NDB e-Statements are:
- Accessible anytime from anywhere, as the e-Statements are sent to your preferred email address
- As the statements are password-protected , unauthorized third parties cannot access your financial information
- Save your e-Statements in PDF format, and print them, as and when required.
You can receive the following benefits through e-Statements.
- Receive a consolidated e-Statement, displaying an overview of all your products at NDB
- Individual account e-Statements showing transaction-wise details
- Be empowered to carry out personal in-depth analysis and personal financial management
- Self-care and financial analysis capability at your finger tips
- 24x7 statement availability on email
- Receive personalized advertisements/promotions
- Minimizing the need to contact the Branch or Call Centre with inquiries
- Enriched user experience
- No charges for receiving e-Statements
Simply download application form, fill it and hand over to any NDB branch.
Did you know that it takes 24,400 litres of water to produce 1 tonne of paper? With around 200,000 sheets of A4 paper per tonne, that equates to about 122ml of water for a single sheet of A4 paper
For each tonne of paper produced, around 1.36 tonnes of CO2 emissions are released into the atmosphere. In context, a single six-cylinder car would have to drive 3,800 kilometres to equal the same CO2 emissions as 1 tonne of paper!
Paper production also creates waste that ends up going into landfills. For every tonne of paper 96 kilograms of land waste is created, resulting in around 133 million kilograms of waste per year.
Source: conservatree.org, www.positiveaboutpaper.com.au, www.australianpaper.com.au,
Accessed: September 3, 2014